I am happy to be guest hosting Priya’s ”VFAM – Zucchini” event. Thanks Priya for letting me host the event. Zucchini is a vegetable that I use in very few ways. To learn more about how it can be used and to push myself to use it more, I have zucchini as the star of the month. So, friends for this event, please link in your vegetarian zucchini recipes. Some zucchini recipes I currently have are the galette and mor kuzhambu.
The event runs from 1st July – 31st July 2012 and the rules are as follows.
1. Send in any vegetarian dish that uses zucchini. Eggs are allowed in baking.
2. Usage of the logo is appreciated as it helps spread the word.
3. Recipes must be linked to this event announcement page and to Priya’s Page.
4. Only fresh entries posted during the month of July 2012 are accepted.
5. Non bloggers can also send in their recipes to the email below.
Please link your entries using the linky tool attached to this post by 31st July 2012. If you have trouble linking, do let me know and I will add it for you.
Non bloggers – Email me your entry and I will post it in my member recipes blog and link it up here. My email id is vardhini(at)cooksjoy(dot)com.
Looking forward to all the yummy entries.