“Vegans do not eat meat of any kind and also do not eat eggs, dairy products, or processed foods containing these or other animal-derived ingredients such as gelatin. Many vegans also refrain from eating foods that are made using animal products that may not contain animal products in the finished process, such as sugar and some wines. There is some debate as to whether certain foods, such as honey, fit into a vegan diet.”
To make it simple, let me explain what the event includes. You can link any dish that is vegetarian and does not include dairy products.
The event runs from 1st July – 31st July 2012 and the rules are as follows.
1. Send in any dish that is vegetarian and does not include diary products. It can be any cuisine or any course. No eggs allowed in baking either.
2. Usage of the logo is mandatory.
3. Recipes must be linked to this event announcement page and to Kalyani’s Page. If sending an old entry, it needs to be re-posted with the links.
4. Archived entries are accepted and you can send in 2 archived entries
5. Non bloggers can also send in their recipes to the email below.
Please link your entries using the linky tool attached to this post by 31st July 2012. If you have trouble linking, do let me know and I will add it for you.
Non bloggers – Email me your entry and I will post it in my member recipes blog and link it up here. My email id is vardhini(at)cooksjoy(dot)com.
Looking forward to all the yummy entries.