Only a couple of days ago I realized that it is almost Diwali. Have you all started making sweets and savories for Diwali? This event is to show case Diwali recipes and it was a big hit last year (Diwali Bash 2012). Please link up your entries friends.
The event (CJ #8) runs from Oct 14th to Nov 10th 2013 and the rules are as follows.
1. You can send in any vegetarian dish that you make for Diwali. It can be any course, sweet or savory and so on. Basically, anything you make for Diwali.
2. Posts must be linked to this event announcement.
3. Usage of logo is appreciated.
4. You can send in any number of new entries and a maximum of 2 archived entries. If sending archived entries, please update with the event announcement.
6. Non bloggers can send in their entries to the email below.
Please link your entries using the linky tool attached to this post by 10th November 2013. If you have trouble linking, do let me know and I will add it for you.
Non bloggers – Email me your entry and I will post it in my member recipes blog and link it up here. My email id is vardhini(at)cooksjoy(dot)com.
Looking forward to all the yummy entries.
8 Responses to Diwali Bash 2013 : Event Announcement
Hi Vardhini, I have submitted a couple of my recipes. Great job hosting this event
Sent my entry. The collection of dishes is mouth watering!
First time on our blog.i have linked Nandarbale Kela Thalolo Halwo – Konkani Sweet . Hope you like it.Do visit my blog
Hi Vardhini ,
Great event ..I have linked 6 recipes to the event .1)Chatpati Green Chana Dal 2)Chatpati Kaju shaped Mathri 3) Mathri (Salted crackers) 4)Besan Ki Sev 5) Doodhi Halwa and 6)Coconut (Nariyal) Ladoo
This is my first time on your blog and like it. I have posted few entries for the Diwali Bash event and hope you like it. Do visit my blog – purelypedestrian.blogspot.com
Hi Vardhini.. Linked my entry for the event. Will link in some more soon..
Linked one more entry Vardhini. Chanar Jalebi..
have linked my archived entry…will try to send new one too…