Have you all started your Diwali cooking? Even though Diwali is a month away, I have already started cooking for the festival so I could post it soon. Diwali, also known as the festival of lights always reminds me of the new clothes, fireworks, the packed stores in Chennai and so on. Hard to believe, but it has been 9 years since we celebrated the festival in India .
The event (CJ #2) runs from Oct 8th to Nov 15th 2012 and the rules are as follows.
1. You can send in any vegetarian dish that you make for Diwali. It can be any course, sweet or savory and so on. Basically, anything you make for Diwali.
2. Posts must be linked to this event announcement.
3. Usage of logo is appreciated.
4. You can send in any number of new entries and a maximum of 3 archived entries. If sending archived entries, please update with the event announcement.
6. Non bloggers can send in their entries to the email below.
Please link your entries using the linky tool attached to this post by 15th November 2012. If you have trouble linking, do let me know and I will add it for you.
Non bloggers – Email me your entry and I will post it in my member recipes blog and link it up here. My email id is vardhini(at)cooksjoy(dot)com.
Looking forward to all the yummy entries.