It feels as if summer just started, but it is already getting cooler and the kids are getting ready for school. This summer I have been experimenting a lot with salads and smoothies and baking has taken a back seat. I am sure no one wants to heat up their house during summer by baking. Added to that the kids are home and the lesser time in the kitchen, the better for me. The overripe bananas and mangoes prompted me to try this smoothie and the addition of flax is totally optional. Enjoy the summer with this tasty beverage. Off to the recipe.
Tasty smoothie with mango and banana.
- mango - 2 cups - chopped (ripe)
- banana - 1
- yogurt - 1/2 cup (I used fat free)
Homemade yogurt can be made following this link
- milk - 1/2 cup (I used fat free)
- sugar - as needed
- flax meal - 1 tsp (optional)
Blend all ingredients and serve chilled.
2 years ago: Mushroom Pulao
1. Take all ingredients in a blender.2. Blend well. Serve chilled.
Tasty smoothie ready.