It is the month of Halloween and this event is to celebrate the same. Have your little ones started talking about what they want to dress up for Halloween? My daughter wants to be a princess and she was one last year too .
For this event, you can send in any dish that is made using pumpkin or any squash (zucchini, yellow squash, etc.). The event is not limited to just food, you can send in anything Halloween related like pumpkin carving, spooky desserts and so on. The event (CJ #1) runs from Oct 5th to Nov 5th 2012 and the rules are as follows.
1. You can send in any dish made made using pumpkins or any squash like zucchini, yellow squash, butternut squash and so on. You can also send in Halloween related posts like spooky desserts, pumpkin carving or anything that highlights Halloween.
2. For food items, please stick with vegetarian entries. Eggs are allowed in baking.
3. Posts must be linked to this event announcement.
4. Usage of logo is appreciated.
5. You can send in any number of entries.
6. Non bloggers can send in their entries to the email below.
Please link your entries using the linky tool attached to this post by 05th November 2012. If you have trouble linking, do let me know and I will add it for you.
Non bloggers – Email me your entry and I will post it in my member recipes blog and link it up here. My email id is vardhini(at)cooksjoy(dot)com.
Looking forward to all the yummy entries.