I am happy to be guest hosting Sangee’s ”HITS – Rice” event. Thanks Sangee for letting me host the event. I have been going on and on in most of my posts about my love for rice and surprisingly I did not showcase it in an event so far. So, this event is all about rice. For this event, please send in your healthy recipes that have any kind of rice and any form of rice. You can send in recipes with basmati, brown rice, par boiled and so on and you can also send in recipes using rice flour like sevai, etc. Recipes where rice is soaked and ground like idli, dosai, etc. are also allowed.
The event runs from 1st August – 31st August 2012 and the rules are as follows.
1. Send in any healthy vegetarian dish that is made using rice. Any rice or form of rice like rice flour, etc can be used. Eggs are allowed in baking.
2. Usage of the logo is appreciated as it helps spread the word.
3. Recipes must be linked to this event announcement page and to Sangee’s Page. If sending an old entry, it needs to be re-published with the links.
4. No deep fried entries please.
5. You can send in any number of new entries and a maximum of 2 archived entries.
6. Non bloggers can also send in their recipes to the email below.
Please link your entries using the linky tool attached to this post by 31st August 2012. If you have trouble linking, do let me know and I will add it for you.
Non bloggers – Email me your entry and I will post it in my member recipes blog and link it up here. My email id is vardhini(at)cooksjoy(dot)com.
Looking forward to all the yummy entries.