I am happy to be guest hosting Valli’s ”Kid’s Delight – Evening Snacks/Tiffin” event. Thanks Valli for letting me host the event. This month is all about what to give the hungry kids in the evening. I picked this theme since it is vacation time here and would love to get some ideas. Please link up the snacks/tiffin that your kids love to have in the evening.
The event runs from 16th June – 15th July 2012 and the rules are as follows.
1. Send in any vegetarian snack/tiffin that is loved by kids. Eggs are allowed only in baking.
2. Usage of the logo is appreciated as it helps spread the word.
3. Recipes must be linked to this event announcement page and to Valli’s Page. If sending an old entry, it needs to be re-posted with the links.
4. Archived entries are accepted and you can send in any number of entries.
5. Non bloggers can also send in their recipes to the email below.
Please link your entries using the linky tool attached to this post by 15th July 2012. If you have trouble linking, do let me know and I will add it for you.
Non bloggers – Email me your entry and I will post it in my member recipes blog and link it up here. My email id is vardhini(at)cooksjoy(dot)com.
Looking forward to all the yummy entries.