Dish it Out is hosted here this month and the theme for the month (June 2014) is “Kid Friendly Dishes”. Inviting all friends to link up dishes that are kid friendly.
The event runs from June 1st to June 30th 2014 and the rules are as follows.
1. Prepare a dish that fits the theme “kid friendly”.
2. Only vegetarian or vegan recipes please. Eggs are allowed in baking.
3. Usage of the logo is appreciated.
4. Recipes must be linked to this event announcement page. If sending an old entry, it needs to be re-published with the links.
5. You can send in any number of entries.
6. Non bloggers can also send in their recipes to the email below.
Please link your entries using the linky tool attached to this post by 30th June 2014. If you have trouble linking, do let me know and I will add it for you.
Non bloggers – Email me your entry and I will post it in my member recipes blog and link it up here. My email id is vardhini(at)cooksjoy(dot)com.
Looking forward to all the yummy entries.
2 Responses to Dish it Out – Kid Friendly Dishes : Event Announcement
Thanks for hosting this event Vardhini I have posted some of my recipes.
Just submitted Kid’s friendly simple cold pasta salad.