Bake Fest completed a year recently and thanks to everyone for supporting this event. With Christmas this month, I am sure a lot of you are ready to do a ton of baking. I have also been baking a lot ever since I started Bake Fest a year ago. Enjoy the holiday season and link up your baked goodies friends.
The event runs from Dec 1st – Dec 31st 2012 and the rules for the “Bake Fest” are:
1. Send in any recipe that has been baked / broiled.
2. Only vegetarian or vegan recipes please. I normally accept eggs in baking, hence eggs are allowed.
3. Usage of the logo is appreciated as it helps spread the word.
4. Recipes must be linked to this event announcement page. If sending an old entry, it needs to be re-published with the links.
5. You can send in any number of new entries and a maximum of 2 old entries.
6. Non bloggers can also send in their recipes to the email below.
Please link your entries using the linky tool attached to this post by 31st December 2012. If you have trouble linking, do let me know and I will add it for you.
Non bloggers - Email me your entry and I will post it in my member recipes blog and link it up here. My email id is vardhini(at)cooksjoy(dot)com.
Looking forward to all the lovely entries from all my blogger and non-blogger friends.
5 Responses to Bake Fest #14 : Event Announcement
Hi Vardhini, linked my stained glass cookies to your event. Happy Hosting..
Hi Vardhini, Linked my Vanilla cake to your event…
Nice contest Vardhini.Sent my “Rose Bouquet Cupcakes”. Will send more entries.Happy hosting
Hi Vardhini I cannot see the linky. Will try again later.
I am hosting Kids Delight from 16th Nov to 15th Dec’2012 . Do send me your entries
Fixed the linky issue Archana.