Before I make the announcement, I have to thank everyone for making “Bake Fest #1″ a big success. I have a total of 154 entries linked and I want to take this opportunity to thank each and every one who participated. Thanks for the support friends.
Now off to the event at “Zesty Palette” this month. As you read it is all about “Sinful Delights”. I know it is the opposite of me to indulge in sinful delights, but I also strongly believe in the fact that moderation is the key. Added to that it is the month of Christmas and I see Christmas similar to what Diwali is to us in India. So I am inviting everyone to link in their sinful delights and make this event a success.
So the event accepts any entry be it sweet or savory which you consider to be a “Sinful Delight”. There is no restriction on the mode of cooking. Some examples of acceptable entries would be mysore pak, rasamalai, vadai, rich side dishes loaded with cream, butter cookies, pizza, etc.
Also a quick mention on Food Blog Diary that is a collection of food events, and if you are hosting an event you can get it listed there.
1. Send in any recipe which you consider to be a sinful delight.
2. Only vegetarian or vegan recipes please. Eggs are allowed in baking only.
3. Usage of the logo is appreciated as it helps spread the word.
4. Recipes must be linked to this event announcement page. If sending an old entry, it needs to be re-published with the links.
5. You can send in any number of new entries and a maximum of 2 old entries.
6. Non bloggers can also send in their recipes to the email below.
Please link your entries using the linky tool attached to this post by 31st December 2011. If you have trouble linking, do let me know and I will add it for you.
Non bloggers - Email me your entry and I will post it in my member recipes blog and link it up here. My email id is vardhiniskitchen(at)gmail(dot)com.
I am looking forward to see all the wonderful creations by my blogger and non blogger friends.