This is the second event happening at my space this month. I am guest hosting “LGSS – Lets Get Stuffed Series” started by Vatsala. Parathas were not something which was made at home on a frequent basis when I was growing up, but thanks to my friend Shy I am a lot more into North Indian cooking although South Indian tops the list for the most part .
So for this event, you can link in any paratha which has been stuffed. To be more clear, the filling should be made separate like paneer paratha, aloo paratha, etc. or the ones where you add stuff to the dough itself like spinach puree paratha, methi paratha, onion paratha, etc.
Thanks Vatsala for letting me host this fun event.
1. Send in any paratha which has been stuffed with a filling.
2. Only vegetarian or vegan recipes please.
3. Usage of the logo is appreciated as it helps spread the word.
4. Recipes must be linked to this event announcement page and to Vatsala’s page. If sending an old entry, it needs to be re-published with the links.
5. Archived entries are accepted and you can send in any number of entries.
6. Non bloggers can also send in their recipes to the email below.
Please link your entries using the linky tool attached to this post by 31st December 2011. If you have trouble linking, do let me know and I will add it for you.
Non bloggers - Email me your entry and I will post it in my member recipes blog and link it up here. My email id is vardhiniskitchen(at)gmail(dot)com.
Looking forward to your entries friends.