Dish it Out is hosted here this month and the theme for the month (Oct 2014) is “Diwali Dishes”. It is the festival season in India and a lot of sweets and savories are prepared during this time. Inviting all friends to link up dishes that are normally made during Diwali. It can be any course and not limited to snacks/desserts only.
The event runs from Oct 12th to Nov 5th 2014 and the rules are as follows.
1. Prepare a dish that fits the theme “Diwali Dishes”.
2. Only vegetarian or vegan recipes please.
3. Usage of the logo is appreciated.
4. Recipes must be linked to this event announcement page. If sending an old entry, it needs to be re-published with the links.
5. You can send in any number of entries.
6. Non bloggers can also send in their recipes to the email below.
Please link your entries using the linky tool attached to this post by 5 November 2014. If you have trouble linking, do let me know and I will add it for you.
Non bloggers – Email me your entry and I will post it in my member recipes blog and link it up here. My email id is vardhini(at)cooksjoy(dot)com.
Looking forward to all the yummy entries.