I am happy to be guest hosting Raven’s ”Cook.Eat.Delicious-Desserts” event. Thanks Raven for letting me host the event. Desserts complete a meal and for this event, it is all about desserts where peaches are the star.
The theme for this month’s Monthly Food Blog Event & Giveaway, “Cook.Eat.Delicious-Desserts!” is Peaches!
The event runs from 1st September – 30th September 2012. A random recipe will be chosen to win the Giveaway. Round-up & Winner announcement will be posted on October 5th. The rules are as follows.
1. Send in any vegetarian dessert where peaches are the star. Eggs are allowed in baking.
2. Usage of the logo is appreciated as it helps spread the word.
3. Recipes must be linked to this event announcement page and to Raven’s Page. If sending an old entry, it needs to be re-published with the links.
4. New entries are preferred, with archived ones being re-posted.
5. Multiple entries accepted with only one going towards the Giveaway.
6. Non bloggers can also send in their recipes to the email below.
Please link your entries using the linky tool attached to this post by 30th September 2012. If you have trouble linking, do let me know and I will add it for you.
Non bloggers – Email me your entry and I will post it in my member recipes blog and link it up here. My email id is vardhini(at)cooksjoy(dot)com.
Looking forward to all the yummy entries.
Now the GIVEAWAY:
Peach Cookbook: Beverages, Breakfast Treats, Appetizers, Soups, Salads, Sides, Entrees, Desserts
Over 60 delicious Peach recipes with full colored photos this is the peach lover’s cookbook! You will be amazed with all the recipes that utilize and really show off how great a fruit peaches really are!
By Mimi Brodeur