Friends, I am here with another event announcement. Yeah it is the “Herbs and Flowers” event started by PJ and I am happy to be guest hosting the same. The star of this month is “Garlic” and we use a it a lot in our Indian cooking. It is also a fundamental component in many other cuisines as well. We have garlic bread, garlic infused oil and so on. It also has a lot of medicinal benefits. I am sure everyone is familiar with garlic and its benefits. So without further adieu let us get to the event.
Now comes the rules for the event.
1. Cook and blog about a Vegan or Vegetarian dish which features Garlic. Dry form of the herb can also be used. (Eggs are allowed in baking only)
2. Though this series is based on the culinary uses, you can also share the following – growing Garlic or tips on freezing or storing them, non culinary uses that have been tried and tested by you like cosmetic uses, home remedies, crafts etc. You can also write up some interesting facts on garlic.
3. Please link to this announcement and to PJ’s announcement which can be found here.
4. Please add the logo as it helps to spread the word.
5. Any number of entries can be sent. If sending archived entries, do link them with both announcements.
6. Non bloggers can also participate by emailing me their entries.
7. The last date for entries is September 15th 2011.
Looking forward to all the garlic dishes by all my blogger and non-blogger friends.