Friends, I am happy to announce the guest hosting of Fast food not Fat food event started by Priya of NowServing. With the fast-paced world we tend to compromise on our eating habits sometimes and the result is overweight and other health issues. So it is important that we eat healthy and this event focuses on the same.
The event runs from 1st July – 15th August and the rules are pretty simple.
1. Only Vegetarian Entries. (No eggs allowed).
2. We want a healthy dish, not a tasteless dish. So whip up something tasty and healthy.
3. Only new entries posted during the time period are allowed with a maximum of 3 entries.
4. Make your own or bookmarked recipe explaining why it is healthy. Just a line would do.
5. Usage of logo is a must.
6. Link back to this announcement and to Priya’s original announcement found here.
7. Non bloggers can also send in their entries.
Looking forward to all the healthy creations by my blogger and non-blogger friends.