Brussels sprouts are similar to cabbage and I use both interchangeably. For the most part, I always make this simple curry that the family loves. To jazz it up a little, I have added onion, tomatoes, etc. to it and it was a welcome change. You can also use cabbage instead. Off to the recipe.
1 year ago: Asparagus Chickpea Soup
Brussels Sprouts Potato Curry
- oil - 2 tsp
- cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
- onion - 1/2 cup (chopped)
- tomatoes - 1/2 cup - chopped
- potatoes - 2 cups - chopped into chunks
- salt - to taste
- chilly powder - 1/2 tsp (adjust to taste)
- coriander powder - 1 tbsp
- turmeric - a pinch
- brussels Sprouts - 6 cups - sliced thinly
Heat oil and add cumin seeds. Add onions; when onions are cooked add the rest of the ingredients except brussels sprouts.
When the potatoes are half cooked, add the brussels sprouts. Cook until the vegetables are done. Serve with rice or roti.
2 years ago: Okra Sambar
3 years ago: Cauliflower Fry
4 years ago: Falafel
1. Heat oil and add cumin seeds. Add onions.2. When onions are cooked add the rest of the ingredients except brussels sprouts.3. Add the brussels sprouts when the potatoes are half cooked. Stir well.4. Turn off the stove when brussels sprouts are done. Serve with rice or roti.
Tasty curry ready.
One Response to Brussels Sprouts Potato Curry
Looks delicious. Nice clicks.