Dish it Out is hosted here this month and the ingredients for the month (June 2013) are “Lentils/Legumes” and “Vegetables“. Lentils are a main source of protein for us and we prepare lentils in one form or the other daily.
The event runs from June 1st to June 30th 2013 and the rules are as follows.
1. Prepare a dish that highlights “lentils/legumes” and “vegetables”. Ingredients not on the list can also be used, but we should be able to taste the mentioned ingredients.
2. Only vegetarian or vegan recipes please. Eggs are allowed in baking.
3. Usage of the logo is appreciated.
4. Recipes must be linked to this event announcement page. If sending an old entry, it needs to be re-published with the links.
5. You can send in any number of entries.
6. Non bloggers can also send in their recipes to the email below.
Please link your entries using the linky tool attached to this post by 30th June 2013. If you have trouble linking, do let me know and I will add it for you.
Non bloggers – Email me your entry and I will post it in my member recipes blog and link it up here. My email id is vardhini(at)cooksjoy(dot)com.
Looking forward to all the yummy entries.
6 Responses to Dish it Out – Lentils/Legumes and Vegetables : Event Announcement
Happy hosting vardhini.Linked my kuzhi paniyarams to u r happening event
Have linked my entry. Happy hosting !
Have linked a few of my entries… will try to link more!!!! happy hosting…
Event – Authentic Indian Sweets w giveaway
Nice one- will link something this month… you are also welcome to link any chia seed recipes you have at my place- see my event announcement 1.6.13
Happy Hosting Vardhini! linked my entry will try to send in more..