I am happy to be guest hosting Priya’s ”Healthy Diet – Vegetarian Side Dishes” event. Thanks Priya for letting me host the event. My family needs side dishes for everything from rice to dosa to roti and so on and I am always in to make it healthy because that is the whole point of home cooking. So friends, link up your healthy vegetarian side dishes.
The event runs from 1st April – 11 th May 2012 and the rules are as follows.
1. Send in any healthy vegetarian side dish. The side dish can be dry or gravy.
2. Usage of the logo is appreciated as it helps spread the word.
3. Recipes must be linked to this event announcement page and to Priya’s page. If sending an old entry, it needs to be re-posted with the links.
4. Archived entries are accepted and you can send in any number of entries.
5. Non bloggers can also send in their recipes to the email below.
Please link your entries using the linky tool attached to this post by 11th May 2012. If you have trouble linking, do let me know and I will add it for you.
Non bloggers – Email me your entry and I will post it in my member recipes blog and link it up here. My email id is vardhiniskitchen(at)gmail(dot)com.
Looking forward to all the yummy entries.