I am happy to be guest hosting Kiran’s ”Cooking with Whole Foods – Spinach” event. Thanks Kiran for letting me host the event. Spinach is my favorite veggie and is very healthy. I mostly use the frozen form and buy the fresh bags from Costco now and then. Thankfully my kids love spinach and I do not have to sneak it in for them. So friends for this event, that runs for two months please link in your healthy spinach dishes.
The event runs from 10th April – 10th June 2012 and the rules are as follows.
1. Send in any healthy vegetarian dish featuring spinach. Eggs are allowed in baking.
2. Please use the logo as it helps spread the word.
3. Recipes must be linked to this event announcement page and to Kiran’s Page. If sending an old entry, it needs to be re-posted with the links.
4. Archived entries are accepted and you can send in any number of entries.
5. Non bloggers can also send in their recipes to the email below.
Please link your entries using the linky tool attached to this post by 10th June 2012. If you have trouble linking, do let me know and I will add it for you.
Non bloggers – Email me your entry and I will post it in my member recipes blog and link it up here. My email id is vardhini(at)cooksjoy(dot)com.
Looking forward to all the yummy entries.
7 Responses to Cooking with Whole Foods – Spinach : Event Announcement
The greener the better! My family loves spinach, and the more variations to try, they happier I am – nice event. Have linked up a couple of entries.
Hi,,Thanks for the opperchunity,,,linking my recipe…
from my site http://www.spicykitchen.net
Linked my entry
happy hosting… will send my entries soon…
Oh I would have tonnes of enteries if I can get around blogging them! I will try to make it this time
Happy hosting Vardhini.
Reposted my spinach moong dhal for the event. Nice event. Will try to send in more entries. Happy hosting!!