I am happy to be guest hosting Anu’s Berries event for February 2012 with theme “Strawberry”. Hard to believe but I tasted strawberry only after coming to the US and have totally fallen in love with it. They are pretty and tasty too . So for this event, I am inviting everyone to send in any dish made using strawberry. Thanks Anu for letting me host this event.
The event runs from 1st – 29th February 2012 and the rules are as follows.
1. Send in any vegetarian dish using strawberry. Eggs are allowed in baking.
2. Usage of the logo is appreciated as it helps spread the word.
3. Recipes must be linked to this event announcement page and to Anu’s page. If sending an old entry, it needs to be re-posted with the links.
4. Archived entries are accepted and you can send in any number of entries.
5. Non bloggers can also send in their recipes to the email below.
Please link your entries using the linky tool attached to this post by 29th February 2012. If you have trouble linking, do let me know and I will add it for you.
Non bloggers – Email me your entry and I will post it in my member recipes blog and link it up here. My email id is vardhiniskitchen(at)gmail(dot)com.
Looking forward to all the yummy entries.