“Dish it Out” comes home this month . I am hosting it with “Soy and Tomatoes” as the ingredients. We know the health benefits of soy and it is a good source of protein. Soy in any form is accepted for eg. soy milk, soy flour, soy beans, soy chunks, etc. I am a big fan of soy chunks particularly and tomatoes are in abundance this month. So those became the ingredients for this month.
Also a quick mention on Food Blog Diary that is a collection of food events, and if you are hosting an event you can get it listed there.
The ingredients for the month (November 2011) are “Soy” and “Tomatoes” and the event runs from 1st – 30th November 2011. Any form of soy can be used.
The rules for the “Dish it Out” are:
1. All the ingredients mentioned must be used in one dish. Ingredients not on the list can also be used, but we should be able to taste the mentioned ingredients.
2. Only vegetarian or vegan recipes please. Eggs are allowed in baking.
3. Usage of the logo is appreciated. (Use any one)
4. Recipes must be linked to this event announcement page. If sending an old entry, it needs to be re-published with the link.
5. You can send in any number of entries.
6. Non bloggers can also send in their recipes to the email below.
Please send in your entries with the subject “Dish it Out – Soy and Tomatoes” by 30th November 2011 to vardhiniskitchen(at)gmail(dot)com with the following info.
Recipe Photo (Please limit to max 400 pixels)
Please link your entries using the linky tool attached to this post by 30th November 2011. If you have trouble linking, do let me know and I will add it for you.
Non bloggers - Email me your entry and I will post it in my member recipes blog and link it up here. My email id is vardhiniskitchen(at)gmail(dot)com.
Looking forward to all the lovely entries from all my blogger and non-blogger friends.