You’ll read it right, I am hosting 2 events this month and this is a NEW event starting from this month.
Inspired by the various monthly events, I am announcing a new monthly event “Bake Fest” which is all about baking as the title implies. Although I have baked stuff on and off, only recently I have started to bake with a lot of passion. I have also been trying to convert deep fried stuff into healthier alternatives through baking. So friends, let us put on our baking hats and have fun. The event will run from 1st to the end of each month and the roundup posted by 10th of the following month.
This event is open for guest hosting and if anybody is interested in hosting this event, do drop in a line at vardhiniskitchen(at)gmail(dot)com.
You can find the hosting schedule for this event here.
To start off there are no themes, but down the lane I might introduce theme based baking.
The rules for the “Bake Fest” are:
1. Send in any recipe which has been baked / broiled.
2. Only vegetarian or vegan recipes please. I normally accept eggs in baking and hence eggs are allowed.
3. Usage of the logo is appreciated as it helps spread the word.
4. Recipes must be linked to this event announcement page. If sending an old entry, it needs to be re-published with the links.
5. You can send in any number of new entries and a maximum of 2 old entries.
6. Non bloggers can also send in their recipes to the email below.
Please link your entries using the linky tool attached to this post by 30th November 2011. If you have trouble linking, do let me know and I will add it for you.
Non bloggers – Email me your entry and I will post it in my member recipes blog and link it up here. My email id is vardhiniskitchen(at)gmail(dot)com.
Please send in your entries with the subject “Bake Fest” by 30th November 2011 to vardhiniskitchen(at)gmail(dot)com with the following info.
Recipe Photo (Please limit to max 400 pixels)
Looking forward to all the lovely entries from all my blogger and non-blogger friends.