With summer in full form in many parts of the world and the gardens flourishing with vegetables, this salad is a perfect way to enjoy the season. Colorful vibrant veggies and pasta combine with Italian salad dressing in this salad. I was introduced to this salad by my co-worker and have been hooked on it ever since. This salad is so flexible in that any vegetables or pasta can be used. You can use desired quantity of Italian salad dressing. Overall there is no measurement in this recipe although I have provided with the quantities I used.
Quick and easy summer pasta salad.
- pasta - 3 servings
- carrots - 1 cup - chopped
- bell pepper - 1 cup - chopped
- cucumber - 1 cup - chopped
- onion - 1/2 cup - chopped
- red bell pepper - 1/2 cup - chopped
- salt - to taste
- pepper - to taste
- italian dressing - 1 cup (I used low fat)
Cook pasta and mix with remaining ingredients.
1. Take chopped vegetables in a bowl.2. Add cooked pasta, salt and pepper.3. Add the dressing and toss it together.
Easy peasy simple and refreshing summer salad ready. Love the freshness and the color of the veggies in the salad.
Sending to Salad Spread event by Anamika.